Kenshō Fitness Center
Renew your mind, body and spirit on a journey to true wellness
Are you athletic? Do you like to start your day with a short exercise program? Perhaps group exercises which maintain your fitness suit you better? Whatever your preference, it is certain that in Kensho you can introduce yourself to a world of fitness, relaxation and rejuvenation with appropriate guidance from experienced trainers, while using the modern gym equipment and swimming pools of the complex.
The Kenshō Gym Project
Meet our personal trainer, Kostas Plousios, a certified skilled instructor, with extensive experience, in body empowerment programs, crossfit, Hatha Yoga, and outdoor activities. With modern CYBEX gym equipment, pools and yoga area, enter a world of pure wellness for your mind, body & spirit. Choose from a variety of programs, to identify your inner values, meet your expectations and transform your goals into action.
The following sessions are available:
- Cardiovascular Fitness Program: Train on our CYBEX mini fleet: The 625T Treadmill, the 625AT Arc Trainer or the 625R Recumbent Bike.
- Hatha Yoga: Set outdoors, early in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Strength Training: Using the CYBEX Bravo Basic FT-325 Functional Trainer, free weights (Dumbbells & Kettlebells), rubber resistance bands and Bodyweight.
- TRX Bodyweight training: For the ultimate workout, use the suspension trainers for countless movements and endless possibilities.
- High Intensity Interval Training: This is a form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise, with less-intense recovery periods in the form of cardiovascular workout.
- Exclusive Program: Improve your body posture
Gym is open 24hrs. The personal trainer is available between 08:30-13:30 & 17:30-20:30. If you request an exclusive personal training session at a different time, please contact directly our Guest Relations Team or Reception.
Our personal trainer’s quote
“Find the spiritual strength to stay away from mediocrity”